"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet" - Aristotle

WELCOME TO MY E-PORTFOLIO

Syed Izzatullah

My name is Syed Izzatullah and I am 22 years old. I was born in Helmand, Afghanistan. I moved to Karachi, Pakistan when I was in 8th grade. I continued my education in Pakistan and got a high school diploma from Bahria College Karsaz in Karachi, Pakistan. After graduating from high school, I put a hold on my education for two years in order to recieve my visa for the United States. I came to the U.S. on March 17, 2012. During the fall of 2012, I started my college at Schenectady County Community College(SCCC) in Albany, NY. After completing my first year at SCCC, I transferred to Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC). It has been a great pleasure to be a part of LCCC, and it has not only made me grow as a student but as an indivdiual as well.  The faculty and staff welcomed me in without any complications. They had open arms and big hearts. They told me everything I needed to know about my major. In New York, there was no major in Engineering, they had put me on a math and science program. As soon as I got the news that LCCC has a major in Engineering, I was beyond thankful and excited. My major is Engineering, but after getting my associate degree in Engineering my plans are to transfer to Lehigh University Or Bucknell University for Electrical Engineering. 

Header image taken from http://visit4it.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/electronics-jpg-2.png